Welcome to ACS Professional Investigations
ACS Professional Investigations was founded in 1995 when Jim McDaniels and Steve Crane wrote a business plan down on a napkin while having dinner at a Clearwater Beach, Florida, restaurant. Our business plan, which consists of five key elements, has not changed in over 25 years in business.
- Regional Never National ~ Over the last 25 years, we have had two major companies ask to take our company national, but decided against this, as we had no desire to turn our company into an assembly line for surveillance or a company more concerned about billing than producing results.
- Quality-Driven and Results-Oriented ~ From day one, our focus has always been on providing the best investigation (product) for our clients at a reasonable cost. In doing this, ACS was awarded Vendor of the Year within two years for outstanding success in video surveillance by the Corporate Claims Investigative Unit of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Great Customer Service ~ We have developed relationships with our clients by doing three simple things: 1) always striving to answer the telephone on the first ring, 2) always trying to have personal contact or one-on-one interaction – even if it means simply hand delivering a report, and 3) committing to deliver on what we promise. During this process, we partner with our clients to ensure that each investigation is tailored to suit the needs of a specific investigation. This partnership plays an integral role in a successful outcome, which reduces our clients' exposure.
- Limited Employee Turnover ~ Over the last 25 years, we have had very little turnover. We feel that our employees should be treated with respect, dignity, integrity, fairness, kindness, and generosity. All employees undergo a thorough screening process and participate in a training program, as well as continuing education. This commitment to education ensures that all assignments are completed by knowledgeable professionals, who are well-versed in investigative procedure, state laws, and ethics.
- Commitment to Giving Back to Communities ~ ACS's contributions, leadership, and volunteer efforts have helped the communities in which our employees and customers live and work.
As you can see, ACS has rejected the pressure of endless growth and decided instead to focus on being the best at what we do. This means providing our clients with an outstanding work product and customer service. This also means creating an environment where our employees enjoy working and maintaining our commitment of giving back to the communities in which we live and work.